Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jhon Wilmar

His laugh is unforgettable!  I kept asking myself, are you choking, laughing or catching your breath; as we rode down from the farm during my first week there.  It was then that I quickly took note of this young boys maturity.  A 16 yr old who has already finished his studies and now spends his free time developing his character.  However, he is never far off from a moment of laughter and jokes with his sense of invitation being so strong.  Wilmar desires that people are included in what is happening.  He desires that all people feel accepted.  He desires to be a man of integrity who welcomes others to walk beside him.

Yet, I'm constantly humbled by this young man, without mother or father.  How difficult it must be for him to pour out so much and so often be tossed under the table.  How much you have taught me and how much I can learn by such a young example of integrity and identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment